Investor Visa Canada
Canada welcomes business immigrants offering social benefits with high levels of taxation and excellent quality of life. Canadian government has created a number of programs encouraging business immigration and investment immigration program has become the most widely-used in order to generate high income and gain permanent resident status.
Investor visa Canada is perfect for individuals intending to make a passive investment with no obligation to establish a business. They are required to have a high net worth, business acumen, willingness, ability, and necessary skills to invest in the country contributing to its economy.
Being an immigrant investor, you as well as your immediate family are allowed to obtain Canadian permanent resident visas in any territory or province of Canada except Quebec by investing a set amount of money (CAD$800,000) for five years.
Investor visa Canada can also be gained through Immigrant Investor Venture Capital Pilot Program.
Applying for the program individuals must comply with the following eligibility requirements:
- have a legally obtained personal net worth of at least CAD $10 million;
- be prepared to make an investment in the amount of CAD $2 million for 15-year term;
- have sufficient English or French language proficiency certified by testing;
- have a Canadian diploma, post-secondary degree, certificate or a validated foreign equivalent (applicant may request an exemption from the education criterion if he/she has a net worth of CAD $50 million or more);
- settle anywhere in Canada excluding the Province of Quebec.
The government of Quebec offers its own Quebec Immigrant Investor Program which is the best option for qualified immigrant investors wishing to reside in Quebec and get permanent residence on the basis of a passive investment.
The individuals inadmissible to Canada for any reason should not apply for any of the investment programs.
Investor visa Canada will become a proper route to permanent residence for every investor eager to increase his/her income promoting economic development of his/her new homeland.